How to find a copy of an old tv show?

/
0 Comments
I know I have talked about her before, Sister Cecilia.  But what would you do to find a copy of her TV show episode.  I have searched for years for a copy of this.  I have the LIFE article, I have the book, I just need the TV Show.

The show was CLIMAX! Mystery Theater.  The episode was during the first season, and was called The Deliverance of Sister Cecilia which aired on 5 May 1955 starring Claudette Colbert.  It was in black and white, and thats about the extent that I know.  I have a picture with Claudette and Sister Cecilia, but no TV show.  I have searched online for a copy, and contacted CBS (believe to be the owner of it), to no avail.  mI am going to try the Museum of Television and Radio next.

Any suggestions?


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.