Help reading a document: Marriage Certificate

/
1 Comments
I want to see if I can get help reading a document.  Its a marriage certificate from Slovakia.  I am pretty sure the father's name is Stefan.  But I cant really understand the mother's name, I have the same info on two documents, but I believe this is the one I can read easiest.

This is for one of my off-shoot branches in the family tree and not a main line, but I still want to try and go back as far as possible with all lines, and one more generation always helps, any idea please leave a comment here.


Sorry everyone I tried to turn the document but its not working I guess.



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I guess the mother's name is Katerina
    Curaj Stefan: father Curaj Stefan (dead at the time of the marriage)mother Drahos Katerina
    Benak Maria : father Benak Paul mother Lisicki Marie

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.