Geni.com updates homepage for March.

/
0 Comments
I wanted to let everyone know about the updates over at Geni.com.  They have done an entire homepage redesign.  I am really liking the new interface as it looks a lot cleaner and easier to find everything.  It also looks like they have added an "auto refresh" like Facebook for news.

Additionally they have made a few other minor bug fixes and or additions to Geni.
  • Bookmark documents: Use the star to the right of the search box to add a document to your bookmarks.
  • Add documents from a profile: When you add a document from a profile, that profile is automatically tagged in the document.
  • Adding events: You are no longer automatically added to events you create.
I have attached an image of the new home page take from Geni.com.  I hope they don't mind as I made a copy of the one they are showing, if they do I can remove it.


i


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.