Hüttennau may be Huttamann

/
0 Comments
After doing some more searching on FamilySearch I found some Huttamann with the same names as my Huttennau with the same spouse.  So somewhere along the way the names got messed up, not sure if from my family members as I don't remember where I first got the name Huttennau from.

My first connection with the name is with Adam Max Hopfengartner and Wilhalmine Huttennau.  From there I found her parents name in Family Search which by the way was not to easy, not sure if its just the way I was trying but its really did not narrow down that far.

Once I found the parents names I also noticed the name was changed on a lot of documents to Huttamann so I started searching for that name also.  Which lead me to about 10 documents with Adolf Huttemann (I have him listed as Heinrich Wilhelm Adolf Huttennau) who was married to a Caroline Worch.  Correct spouse so I am pretty sure we are talking about the same people here.

I was able to get about 5 brothers and sisters with birth dates and marriage dates, and also the spouses names and even some have the spouse's parents names.  So all in all it was a pretty good night.

Now I just wish they had more for Slovakia so I can search for names like Benjak, Kondrc, and Curaj.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.