Thank you volunteer's from FindaGrave

/
0 Comments
Once again I am very thankful for the great volunteers over at Findagrave.  I posted about 6 photo requests about a week ago and received the first picture on Wednesday.  I also received about 3 error messages from FindAGrave volunteer saying they couldn't find some of my requests at the cemetery.

I got in contact with one of my relatives who happened to know rough estimates on where the tombstones were based off the one the volunteer took of already.  With that information I sent an email to the volunteer and waited.  I figured it is a holiday weekend and I for one would not be running around a cemetery, so I would not expect anyone else to.



Saturday  afternoon I get three notifications in my inbox stating my requests have been fulfilled.  I now have tombstone pictures for Anna Kondrc, Steve Kondrc, Eleanor Kondrc Kijowski, Mary Stolar, and Joseph Stolar.  There is still one that he could not find but right now I don't care.  I will get better info for him and send it.

I don't know why it took me this long to put in a request for a photo on FindaGrave, and now I am going to change my profile on FindaGrave to become a photo volunteer for my area. The new tombstone pictures will be making an appearance on my blog in the coming Tombstone Tuesday's.


 


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.