RODOKMEN.COM

/
0 Comments
Today I was searching for my KONDRC family online when I stumbled upon RODOKMEN.COM.  After  I got on the site I did a little more digging and I was able to find one of my KONDRC's  (Cecilia Kondrc-NUN) to be exact.

So here I am thinking this is great, click here, click there.  Wait it cost's 3 baby's to buy any info.  Hmm not sure what 3 baby's are, that's what I get for using Google Translate.   Now don't get me wrong I don't mind spending money on research I just want to make sure it is worth it.



I have never heard of this site before, and on top of that I believe the only way to pay is through a bank transfer.  Now if they allowed Paypal, or something of that nature I would have dropped the 3 babies or whatever it costs (if that is cheap of course) just to get a feel for it.

There is also Pedigree's that are available but they dont provide to much information that I can see.  I was able to find the person who added in the KONDRC's on the website so I sent them a message through the site.  I hope to hear from them soon, and maybe figure out something about this website.

If anyone knows anything about the site please let me know.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.