New Ancestry: Not for basic account holders

/
0 Comments
The other day Randy posted an article about the New Ancestry.  I currently have a basic account at Ancestry.com, thanks to the NAVY.  The NAVY has Ancestry Library account that all service members are able to use.  But back on topic here.

I saw in Randy's post how the new Ancestry looked and I wanted to take it for a spin, so I jumped over to Ancestry.com, logged in with my basic account.  So far so good.

Ancestry.com Login Screen
Ok so everything looks correct, select the New Ancestry just like Randy says: 

New Ancestry
Yes, still on course here, I notice in the top right that it does say subscribe but hey lets keep going.  It shows that I am still logged into Ancestry.com.  After selecting TRY IT NOW, this shows up:


Unless I am doing something wrong I would guess that the new Ancestry is for paying customers only.  You really can't complain when you have a free account, but I wanted to make sure other knew that you can not get the new Ancestry on the basic account.   If I am doing something wrong please let me know.

Thanks




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.