Back to research because of a photo.

/
0 Comments
It has been a while since I have done some research with my family tree, but after recieving a message from someone who had a photo of my great grandmother, I started to look back at my family tree. The photo is of Maud Malinda Jackson, and looks to be roughly around when she was born, as it list her birthday on the picture. The sender did one better and mailed me the actual photo, she said told me she collects photos and tries to get them to thier rightful homes. I am so grateful to get another piece of the puzzle, now to get back and see what else I can find. I know that I am currently stuck on my Jackson line as of around 1775ish. Maud's parents are George Henry Jackson and Elizabeth Maines, and Georges parents are William Jackson and Sabra Mead. I belive that William's parents are William Jackson, and "Polly" Jackson (dont have maiden name yet). From reading Polly could be Mary/Margaret/Dorothy. Not sure which is the best records to research around 1775 time frame. I believe he was born in NY or PA, and I know William Jr. and his brother were born in New Jersey. (Sussex County) wonder if there are records available online for that area.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.