Immigration and Naturalization

/
0 Comments
I have been searching for a while now for "Sister Cecilia" in immigration records, naturalization records, census reports, to no avail.  I understand that she was hiding her identity, but I remember searching looking on EllisIsland.org, and Ancestry.com for her real name, and her fake name that was presented in the book.   According to the newspaper article she became a citizen after five years in the country, I know she arrived in the country in 1952/1953 time frame,
After I dig through the book I will post her other name, maybe some helpful soul will be able to help me narrow down her exact time that she made it to the US. She could have even gone through Canada, because I am not sure if her sister was living in Canada before or after she made it to the country. 
I know she ended up in the California, and then moved to Crown Pointe, Indiana.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.