How do you get Naturalization records?

/
0 Comments
I have access to Ancestry.com and was able to pull up indexes for a few of my ancestors but it just shows an index card with some numbers.  I have been searching online, and I thought I could just goto NARA and request it based off that number but unsure where to go.

If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

Richard Perutz: 545838.  Not sure if it can be found online or if I have to goto INS (yes I forget the new name of that place).

I am trying to figure out how my great grandfather came over from Europe, my gram thinks from Paris to Cuba and then to America (maybe a year in Cuba)   (1941-1943 time frame).  But I don't have information to verify, her birthday is coming up but I don't think I will be able to verify this before the end of January.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.