Delia Toomey = Bridget Toomey

/
1 Comments
Today I found two actual reference's that Delia is used as a nickname for Bridget.  I always felt that was a nickname for Bridget, but never knew how to find it out.  Today I was doing my usual search for genealogy and ended up on OliveTree, the newest post was talking about Irish, and one was about a female named Bridget.  Where they listed Delia as a nickname, well this got me curious so I started to do some searching on Google.   Now I can say for a fact that Delia Toomey from the 1920 Census, is actually Bridget Toomey.  Now to see if she used the name anywhere else for records


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I found this out too not too long ago as I was working on my friend's tree. Seems a bit unusual to me, but it does help to know that!
    http://www.taneya-kalonji.com/genblog/?p=121

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.