Family Tree Builder (MyHeritage)

/
0 Comments
About a month ago I was posting about MyHeritage, and Family Tree Builder having issue's creating GEDCOM's, and I thought it was the program doing this.  I brushed it off, and never dealt with it till tonight.  I opened up the GEDCOM in a text file, and verified the errors that were being reported.  It looks like it was my family tree causing the error.

I found 5 errors that which notes were placed in the wrong fields, along with special characters which I believe were the main issue.  After clearing that up, I was able to verify the GEDCOM with no errors and have no issue's loading the GEDCOM online.


You may also like

Powered by Blogger.