MyHeritage adds DNA testing

/
0 Comments
MyHeritage today announced that they have teamed up with Family Tree DNA to bring you DNA testing.  Currently they are offering discounts on purchases till March 31st.    Additionally they have connected the Family Projects from FamilyTree DNA once you bought a package.  DNA markers from Family Tree DNA can also be imported into Family Tree Builder from MyHeritage as a bonus.  


About a year ago I purchased 23andMe and have been fine with that, but was curious to see if I could import my data from 23andMe.  From the DNA FAQ on MyHeritage it states that it is not possible at the time but that they are working on it.  As I was searching the internet I did find information that you can import your RAW data from 23andMe to Family Tree DNA for a fee. 



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.