Google Trike Street View

/
0 Comments
Today I saw a post over at the Google blog about the Google trike for street view. They are accepting suggestions for new places to use the Google trike. Currently they have used the trike to do street view at places like LegoLand California, San Diego State University, and Santa Monica Pier to name a few of the places.

I remembered this post from a few months ago about Google Street.
In that post I was talking about the possibility of using Google Street View for cemeteries. I believe with the Google trike it might just be possible now.

I headed over to the suggestion page for the Google trike and made a blanket suggestion for cemeteries in any state. I know this is a broad statement, but what if we could get multiple people to make a suggestion for cemeteries.

Google Trike Suggestion Page


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.