Long Forgotten Events from Imperial Austria

/
0 Comments
I was searching for some more of my relatives and I came upon this book.  It was written by Jakob Ludwig Heller who married Auguste Jeiteles.  In this book he talks about Austria, but he also talks alot about his family, and other close relatives.  According to the Table of Contents there is even a family tree in this book.

I have asked for a copy for  Christmas, though I may have to pick it up earlier as I can't wait to see what might be in it.  So far I have seen it on Amazon for about 25$.  With the information in the book I hope to get at least one or more two generations back on this line.

The Jeiteles are on my maternal grandmother's side and Auguste's aunt would be my 4th great grandmother.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.