Updating my info on Geni.com

/
0 Comments
Since I received the book about a week ago I have been working hard to get through the family tree's listed in book, and also scanning the book for any relevant dates for the family.   I have added about 10-15 new people to the family tree and have added about 30 to 40 dates of births, marriages and deaths of family members related to Jakob Ludwig Heller.

Now that I have added this information to Geni, I can start to work on searching for these new names online through FamilySearch or Ancestryto see what other information that I might be able to dig up on them.  Additionally I am hoping with adding them to Geni that I might be able to make a connection with someone else who has these names in their tree.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.