Ever have to many brick walls?

/
0 Comments
I don't know if its brick walls or just getting burnt out lately on my genealogy, but it seems that I have hit a wall either way.  I just need to find a jumping point to continue and I would prefer it to be on a mail line of my genealogy but I know that is easier said then done.

I believe on most of my main lines I can go back at least 6 generations.  At that point it starts to get a little fuzzy, and even before that on some of the other lines.  It might be that majority of my research is internet based because I do not have the funds nor the time to travel to some of the destinations required (but I would love to).

Other times it might be that I just cant connect to the next dot, be that I might just not have enough information to have a solid connection.  I can make assumptions but with no direct documentation its not a good addition to the tree.

I think I have to back to the drawing board and look at what is available for certain area's that I am researching and really talk to local researchers to see if they might be able to steer me in the direction.  Currently I have a lot of ancestry in Austria, Czechoslovakia, Germany, and Pennsylvania.

I have made a few notable connections through blog posts or Facebook posts but lately I don't know, just not getting anywhere.  If anyone wants to look back at my brick walls to see if they might be able to be of service:

Brick Walls

I might just need to take a break, but at the same time I don't really want to.  I am always hoping for the break in the wall that makes a great connection to my ancestors.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.