Followers
Popular Posts
-
Dynastree is offering a 1 month subscription to our readers to try out thier new premium services. I will be updating this post once the vou...
-
Just a question in ref to this, can you upload pictures to blogger via email, and if so how? I pushed all my photo's to picasa web, tho...
-
Above is a postcard I recieved from a relative about "Sister Cecilia" Kondrc. She is I believe a great aunt of mine, and I have ...
-
I am trying to get past my brick wall for the Decker's line. Currently I am trying to find the parents of Hannah Teal. Here is the inf...
-
Todays spotlight on family will be on my maternal great grandmother Anna Benjak Kondrc. I hope to post at least on Spotlight a week on a f...
-
Tonight I finished the 1900 Dunmore Street Index. I finished Ward 1-6 consisting of Districts: 19-26. There was over 200 images at least. ...
-
Today I am going to post what I think would be four great improvements to the Footnotes Pages. 1. Import GEDCOM data based off SSDI? (fo...
-
I have been waiting for the hints to start pouring in on Ancestry for the 1950 census and looks like in the last day or two it has started. ...
-
Franz Maczek is my great great grandfather, born in 1869 in Austria. Below is what I have found so far about him: Originally an office...
-
I am not sure how many people know about Sister Cecilia, but I found out about my relative from my grandmother. Sister Cecilia is on the m...

I think a book is a great option. Since she is writing down things, include blank pages interspersed throughout the book so the biographies that you write can help prompt her in her writing and help her organize the material. Having space to write about specific pictures might be nice to get some more background on the people and circumstances if she knows that information. I know it doesn't help with you getting the stories sooner, but I think it would be a wonderful keepsake!
ReplyDeleteJennifer