My grams birthday is coming up soon.

/
1 Comments
At the end of January my Gram will be turning 84 years old.   She was born in 1927 in the Czech Republic, and came to America around 1945.  I have been trying to think of what to get her for her birthday and think that I have it narrowed down to a few items that I need to choose from.

I know she loves the research I have been doing with the family and I was thinking of presenting it to her in one of two ways.  It is either as a book or as a wall poster of her family ancestry, just not sure which.  I know that she is writing down parts of her history, but I don't think that she will be finished anytime soon with that one (trying to get her to scan it and email it me, easier said then done).

With a book it will be easier to have pictures put in place and have some nice biography's written up (that I would need to write up).  With a Family Chart it would be a nice way to present all the research in a nice way (I don't think she has seen the magnitude of what I have been able to find on our families compared to what we started with so many years ago.)

I would like to hear your opinions or if you have any other idea's please leave comments.


You may also like

Powered by Blogger.