Ancestry.com: Login with Facebook

/
3 Comments
Not sure if this is something new, as it is the first time I have seen it when logging into Ancestry.com.  I decided to set it up and give it a try.  When I logged in via Facebook, I had to login also at Ancestry.com to link up the two accounts.

I guess this could be easier in the long run to minimize username/passwords to remember.  From what it says when linking that no information will be shared between Ancestry and Facebook.   I am not sure how this can or will be used in the future but wanted to let everyone know that its possibly new.


You may also like

3 comments:

  1. Its very kool of you to take interest in this .Because most people dont even think about ancestry moreless even care about it

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous...people in my world think about Ancestry 24 hours a day (well...if they dream it like I do). What planet are YOU from? ;-D

    I've been noticing these "Login with Facebook" things in other places too and I've shied away from them so far. Guess I'm always suspicious of stuff until they catch on with other people first, LOL! Glad you posted. At least your computer didn't blow up or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really cool if u to have this page of ancesters cuz other people just r thanking of themselfs or video game or shit like that.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.