Another Possible Kondrc Connection

/
0 Comments
Earlier today I was doing some Google searching for images of KONDRC.  After about the first scroll down I saw an image of a man in a foreign military uniform.  I hovered over him and saw that his name was Frantisek Kondrc.

I have seen a few Frantisek's in my line of the KONDRC but there are still plenty that are not tied back to my line yet, and I really dont have any pictures of the KONDRC's in Slovakia, so this piqued my interest.

First problem was that it lead to WorldVitalRecords, which I only have a free account on as I have never really found anything to get to update to a paying subscription (thanks to the Navy and free access to AncestryLibrary/Fold3).

So I did a little digging and found that he was born in 1893 and passed in 1962, did not find a place of birth but it was most likely Bucany, Slovakia.  As that was were he was also buried.  A little more digging (still no account access) I found that he was married and had 3 children.

I made a post on FaceBook to see if anyone in the Genealogy world could help out, but I am a little inpatient with finding things, so I decided to sign up for the free trial on WorldVitalRecords.  This led me to the actual birth dates and deaths dates, but after looking still had no clue who provided the info.

See they were on WorldVitalRecords as part of the MyHeritage Family Tree's so I know that they were provided by someone.  After taking another look at the profile I see in the bottom corner of the screen a note: "Taken from Cincurova Family Tree.

Now this name sounds familiar but if you read my previous post I am currently not fully running any software for my family tree, I will have to look online to see if it matches anywhere else in my tree's.  I will also be looking through all the KONDRC info that I have found in Bucany from the 1700-1900 to see what line this Frantisek comes from.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.