One Step Closer with Re-Install FTM 2012

/
0 Comments
This morning I was able to contact Nova to verify that I purchased Family Tree Maker 2012 back in December of 2011.  Due to only purchasing the "link" for 30 days, it sounded like I would not be able to get access to the setup files via Nova again, but they were able to provide me with the registration number for when I do install the program stating the link for the download would not work anymore.

At this point I thought well at least I have the registration/serial number for the program, and I can see what I can do to get the setup file.  As a last ditch effort I decided to contact Nova again and tell them that I cannot find the setup file.

I was expecting to have to pay at least the "6.95" that they charge to make the link valid for 2 yrs, or even hear them say that you have to re-purchase the download, but I was surprised when then sent me a link with no questions asked.  Thank you Nova.

So now in the process of downloading Family Tree Maker 2012, and then will be installing it and getting everything back online.




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.