World Archive Project

/
0 Comments
Today after work, I finally got around to playing with the World Archives Project.  Like earlier I used the two downloaded images of the census.  Its pretty simple to setup, as you select the start points for the "blocks" in this one the blocks was the peoples names, which after a few got a bit off, I might have been typing user 15 but it was still highlighting 12.
I think this has to do more with figuring out the best place to start the highlighting, after a few times I think it will be figured out.  It shows a record of how many names you have keyed, so far I am at staggering 78.  I know, not much, but it was not that hard to get that high.
We will see when I start again, how high, and if it compares it against other users of the software just for comparison.


You may also like

Powered by Blogger.