World Archive Project

/
0 Comments
Last night I was accepted, and installed the world archives project on my laptop.  The install ran smooth, and I was able to use the product within a few minutes. 
The feel and look of the program reminds me of the Family Search Labs project, with a few differances, which I will get into a little later.
Wanting to start off quick I decided to see what Image sets were available.  The program was allowing Census Images to be pulled, so I downloaded two image sets, as I wanted to see how the images looked, and how the process was to transcribe the images.
It downloaded the images in about two minutes over a broadband connection, the images were crisp and clean.   I will start today with transcribing some of the images, and will report back on how it works.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.