GenSmarts

/
0 Comments
I remember that Family Tree Maker provided a copy of GenSmarts a while back, well today I downloaded the trial version to see what it says.  With a family tree of 950 names, it provided me with 1,200 suggestions, I believe most are for source info, as I have/had a bad habit and currently in the process of trying to get that fixed.

It might have provided me some more information, we will see as the time goes, will start looking at the information provided and see what I can get.

Has anyone else used this product, and have they had good/bad results?  It looks like it will also merge the information found, have not decided just yet if I should purchase a copy of the software, as I have to export to GEDCOM right now because I use Family Tree Builder from MyHeritage.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.