Ann Toomey Osborne

/
0 Comments
For the past two night I guess I was on a hot steak.  I was also able to connect the dots to Ann Toomey Osborne in Scranton, with the help of James will, it gave the street that she lived on.  W. Market St.  So back online searching census's and practically first hit, got a match, verified with the street.  With this I was able to add a few more names, and possibly soon talk to someone from that line, if I can move down a generation or two, but hey who's in a rush anyway right?
Now to figure out were Green Ridge is, and I can get Michael Toomey.  I think its outside of the Scranton Area, or else they would have put (city) next to the location.   Guess we will see, hope everyone else is having a good time researching.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.