Brick Wall: Hannah Teal Decker

/
2 Comments
I am trying to get past my brick wall for the Decker's line.  Currently I am trying to find the parents of Hannah Teal.  Here is the information that I have gathered so far.

Name:  Hannah Teal
Birth: 1809 (based of census reports) - not 100% accurate of course.
Place of birth: PA (according to census)
Marriage:  1826 Mar 31 according to newspaper article (do a search for teal).
Spouse:  Andrew Decker (he died in/around 1855)

I believe she passed after 1902, because of I have found some newspapers referencing Mrs Andrew Decker/Hannah Decker around 1901, 1902 online at Chronicling America for the Scranton Times.

Anyone who might be able to steer me into the right direction please leave comments below.


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. I'm also a Decker. I have a list of all their children if it would be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great. If you want to post it here or you can email me at xfaith(at)gmail

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.