More resources thanks to Geni.com

/
0 Comments
Its been a really slow period for researching my family tree, but I still check into Geni.com alot.  With one of my distant relatives posting all these document I was able t get about 10 new documents for my family members.  And after that I found another member was posting other resources.

With the new resource I was able to find an additional 10 documents.  Within one week I have gotten 20 new documents ranging from Obituaries to registration for living in country.  This had added a few new names to the tree and has also enabled me to document important dates like birth years or death dates, and funerals.

This was mostly for Austria and Prague, Czech Republic.  Now if I can find some good online sources for Slovakia for the other side of the family.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.