Geni.com

/
1 Comments
I have been using Myheritage for the past seven months for hosting my family tree, and currently running close to reaching thier limits of 1,000 names.  I am currently at 910 names in my tree, and after searching I found a post about Geni.com.
I have been trying to use Geni.com all day to load up my GedCom without any luck, always having technical issue's reported on the Geni.com side.  Hopefully I will be able to upload my gedcom, I do not really feel like putting in 950 names again in another tree.


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking out Geni. If you send an email to help@geni.com attn: Noah I'll see what is going on with your GEDCOM file. If you attach the GEDCOM and let us know what email address you were using to attempt the import that would help us determine the issue. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.