Geni.com prompted me

/
0 Comments
Today as I was looking over Geni.com announcements on my home page I saw the birthday notices.  I decided that I will start using the birthday notices to single out names in my tree and do research on them.  Its sort of a birthday present I guess for them if you look at it this way. 

Well todays names brought me a few new names into my database, verified through obituaries.  And even better I was able to get a hold of my second cousin twice removed via email.  She is 84 years old, so it great that she has an email address and checks it. 

I did not expect to get an email back so quickly, but in less then one hour from sending the email I recieved a reply and confirmation that we are related.  She even knows my grandmother, and spent time with her.  I hope to be able to hear many stories about her life coming over to America, and maybe even get to see some photo's also.




You may also like

Powered by Blogger.