1838 Bucany Death Index (Partial list)

/
0 Comments
In my search for my ancestors I have decided to not only index my ancestors in each of the films but the rest of the families living there.  This might take me some time, and I am sure that there are many many errors in my transcription.  I have written them how they look to me, and some of them do not look anywhere near a real surname but it might be a hint for someone to make a connection.

I have also tried to post the cause of death on this list as best as I could.   This is only the first 10 pages of the microfilm, and I will try and update it as much as possible.  If anyone has any need of lookups for the Bucany, Slovakia area please let me know and I will do my best.





Bucany, Slovakia Index for Microfilm 2236117


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.