Scranton Visit

/
0 Comments
Today my parents are taking a trip to Scranton, PA.  They are going to be doing some research for me, I would but I live on the other side of the country in California.  I emailed them a nice long list of Wills, about 6 names, and about 9 marrige certificate requests, all with the dates, and volumes for each found on the PAGENWEB site for Lackawanna County. 
I hope that it is not a waste of time, and that they are able to make some headway over there.  They are also going to be searching Cathedral Cemetery, and looking at some of the old house's the family lived in, so I should be able to get some really good photo's and maybe other information from the Cemetery. 
I will post again with the results if there is anything of course to write about.


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.