Searching for Family.

/
0 Comments
I know its a generic heading for this post, I want it to be that for this.  I am trying to be vague as possible right now as I am doing some searching for a connection to a family that is not black and white.  There is no "documentation" connecting them, just a DNA test.   

Currently the DNA test sits about 3rd cousins, but the match is on both Paternal and Maternal lines.  I am going to have to build a rough tree and work forward from there with all the known lines for both sides of the families, and go from there.

I think I will use Ancestry to build the temporary hidden tree, so I can also place some additional information in the tree like CM details.   I am also working with a Facebook group called DNA detectives which is a great group of people who teach, and help others find those hard connections. 



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.