Searching the Civil Registration: Brazil

/
0 Comments
I have been on FamilySearch under the Civil Registration but was unable to find anything that matched with their names in the search.   I know that they were not born in Brazil, but in Portugal, and that they immigrated probably in the 1960's time frame (based off information of when a daughter was born in Portugal).

I know that they passed away in Brazil, in Rio de Janerio  in the town of Nova Iguaçu.  I have gone to the images now to search each group of obituaries to see if maybe it was not correctly indexed as I wait for more information about time limes from the family.

Currently I probably have around a couple thousand images to look through, not the best option but its a way forward till I get more information.

If anyone know of immigration records that are available for around the 1960's let me know.



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.